regional school of choice
Scots All Saints College is a regional NSW college of choice for its academic excellence and co-curricular opportunities in music, performing arts, sports, cattle team, equestrian, debating. We pride ourselves on strong pastoral care and a wide subject choice, with a friendly, approachable and supportive school community with highly qualified, caring teachers.
There are many reasons why Scots All Saints College will be the school of choice for the region including:
- The outstanding calibre and caring nature of teaching staff bringing academic excellence for all students from Preparatory School through to senior years.
- A unique structure of a Junior School, Middle School and Senior School which addresses the individual academic and social needs of students as they experience different phases of their developmental growth.
- Expanded opportunities for students offering a wide subject choice, co-curricular opportunities such as, music, sport, agriculture, and Duke of Edinburgh Award.
- Extensive resources, space and facilities including unrivalled size of campuses in Bathurst, boarding facilities and accommodation. In fact, Scots All Saints College boasts one of the largest, most picturesque rural country settings in all of Australia.
- Greater opportunity through economies of scale to add value to students’ educational development through innovative learning programs
- Significantly improved specialist educational programs, for example, an increased focus and opportunities in STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Mathematics), Agriculture, Music and Leadership program through Cadets and Duke of Edinburgh.
- Increased elective subject offerings in Years 9 to 12.
- 4 class streams from Years 7 to 12 and 2 class streams from Kindergarten to Year 6.
- State of the art teaching and learning facilities that will continue to be upgraded and expanded to cater to student needs.
- A Positive Education approach to student wellbeing, based on science and learnings from positive psychology.
- A student leadership program which provides leadership opportunities at every level of the student’s journey across a wide variety of academic and co-curricular areas of school life. The program builds leadership skills from Kindergarten, Junior and Middle School right though to Year 12.
- A supportive, well connected community of parents, carers, past students and friends of the College who are welcoming and inclusive and play a collaborative role in the education of students.
Overall, Scots All Saints College presents an opportunity for excellence and innovation where individual students can embrace an educational journey that encompasses physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually supported learning to develop the whole person in a Christian world view.