today’s learners, tomorrow’s leaders
our strategic goals
Scots All Saints College is committed to its mission through developing today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders who are informed, compassionate and confident men and women of faith, who will flourish as global minded citizens.
Scots All Saints College aspires to achieve these goals for all students, K-12, through:
- Excellence in teaching and learning practices.
- The delivery of research-based Student Wellbeing and Support Services.
- Progressive structures which best support age appropriate learning, growth and development in supportive and exciting environments.
- A broad range of academic courses and activities which challenge all students to achieve their personal best.
- An extensive range of sporting and co-curricular activities which develop and enrich personal growth and identity.
- An understanding of the Christian world view based on faith in Christ.
- Engagement with a wide range of overseas communities.