Scots All Saints College is a Presbyterian Church P-12, Co-educational day and boarding College. Situated over two expansive campuses in the regional city of Bathurst NSW, the College is fully registered and accredited with the New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA).
To develop our children into successful men and women with a firm foundation for life built on the gospel of Christ.
Scots All Saints College is committed to its mission through developing today’s learners into tomorrow’s leaders who are informed, compassionate and confident men and women of faith, who will flourish as global minded citizens.
Scots All Saints College aspires to achieve these goals for all students, P-12, through:
- Excellence in teaching and learning practices.
- Progressive structures which best support age appropriate learning, growth and development in supportive and exciting environments.
- A broad range of academic courses and activities which challenge all students to achieve their personal best.
- The delivery of research-based Student Wellbeing and Support Services.
- An extensive range of sporting and co-curricular activities which develop and enrich personal growth and identity.
- The exploration of the Christian world view and our purpose in God’s world.
- Engagement with a wide range of overseas communities.
- Knowledge – Christ was a teacher who implored us to ‘seek truth’.
- Faith – Christ is the foundation of our faith.
- Compassion – Christ cared for all who taught us all to ‘love your neighbour as yourself’.
- Respect – Christ demonstrated respect for all people without compromising his position.
These are encapsulated in our College Motto “All for Christ”.