our core values
- The Quest for Excellence through adventure, initiative, creativity and growth
- Faith and Tradition which inspires truth, honour, courtesy and freedom
- Leadership through Teams in a spirit of service, compassion, fun and community
To develop our children into successful men and women with a firm foundation for life built on the gospel of Christ.
Our vision reinforces the new College as a leading Presbyterian Co-educational Day and Boarding College for students from Pre-Kindergarten to Year 12. The aspiration for the Presbyterian Church is for all students, irrespective of where their careers or employment lead them in the future, will grow in grace and knowledge and be open to the possibilities of global knowledge and best practice. Our prayer is that they also grow in their faith in Christ.
- Our vision focuses on the child
- Our vision focuses on educational excellence
- Our vision is Christ-centred
- Our vision encapsulates a new future for two great schools