parents & friends association
The aims of the Association include:
- To associate together with the purposes of assisting the College to advance its objects in providing an educational environment of the highest standard and to lend time, effort, and raise funds for this purpose.
- To support and promote the College in its Vision and Mission.
- To strengthen the relationship, build interest and goodwill between the College, its supporters and the wider community.
- To act as a liaison between Parents and the College in matters to do with broad College policy and the advancement of the College.
- To provide a forum where Parents can pose questions, express concerns and seek clarification regarding College policy and management.
- To assist in providing facilities and equipment for the benefit of the students at the College through fundraising activities.
There are a number of Committees of the P&F and all parents and friends of the College community are welcome to get involved in various activities to support the College with fundraising activities, community events and sporting programs.
At the annual AGM held in October 2018, the P&F Executive and Committee members were elected as follows:
- President – Lindsay Wilde
- Vice President – Sue Rogers
- Secretary – Sharyn Semmens
- Treasurer – Rhonwen Hazell
- Vice Treasurer – Rebecca Ashton
- Rebecca Ashton
- Grant Baker
- Gemma Green
- Annabelle Hillsdon
- Elizabeth Jeffries
- Sandra Sharpa
- Genevieve Spence
For more information please contact:
PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
President: Lindsay Wilde – 0408 474 995
BOARDERS PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
President: Mr Craig McDonald – 0484 513 566