parents & friends association
The aims of the Association include:
- To associate together with the purposes of assisting the College to advance its objects in providing an educational environment of the highest standard and to lend time, effort, and raise funds for this purpose.
- To support and promote the College in its Vision and Mission.
- To strengthen the relationship, build interest and goodwill between the College, its supporters and the wider community.
- To act as a liaison between Parents and the College in matters to do with broad College policy and the advancement of the College.
- To provide a forum where Parents can pose questions, express concerns and seek clarification regarding College policy and management.
- To assist in providing facilities and equipment for the benefit of the students at the College through fundraising activities.
There are a number of Committees of the P&F and all parents and friends of the College community are welcome to get involved in various activities to support the College with fundraising activities, community events and sporting programs.
For more information please contact:
PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
President: Grant Baker – 0418 112 855 email – email@example.com
At the annual AGM held in November 2019, the P&F Executive and Committee members were elected as follows:
- President – Grant Baker
- Vice President – Sue Rogers
- Treasurer – Rhonwen Hazell
- Secretary – Sandra Sharpham
- Danial Beech
- Olga Burgess
- Natalie Cranston
- Gemma Green
- Annabel Hillsdon
- Melanie Jacobsen
- Beth Jeffries
Come along to the next P&F Meeting – 5pm, 27 November – All Saints Campus Library
The next Scots All Saints Parents and Friends Association meeting will be held on 27 November at 5.30 pm in the H J Richardson Library on the All Saints Campus. If you have any general business items for discussion please email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 24 November. Any items submitted after this date or brought up without notice will be tabled for discussion at our next meeting. We are always happy to see new faces at our P&F meetings, so please come along and meet your new committee at our last meeting for the year.
BOARDERS PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
Gem Green – 0427 103 747