parents & friends association
The aims of the Association include:
- To work collaboratively with the purpose of assisting the College to achieve its aim of providing an educational environment of the highest standard by volunteering time and contributing to fundraising efforts.
- To support and promote the College in its Vision and Mission.
- To strengthen the relationship, build interest and goodwill between the College, its supporters and the wider community.
- To act as a liaison between Parents and the College in matters to do with broad College policy and the advancement of the College.
- To provide a forum where Parents can pose questions, express concerns and seek clarification regarding College policy and management.
- To assist in providing facilities and equipment for the benefit of the students at the College through fundraising activities.
There are a number of Committees of the P&F and all parents and friends of the College community are welcome to get involved in various activities to support the College with fundraising activities, community events and sporting programs.
For more information please contact:
PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
President: Grant Baker – 0418 112 855 email – firstname.lastname@example.org
At the annual AGM held in November 2019, the P&F Executive and Committee members were elected as follows:
- President – Grant Baker
- Vice President – Sue Rogers
- Treasurer – Rhonwen Hazell
- Secretary – Sandra Sharpham
- Olga Burgess
- Natalie Cranston
- Gemma Green
- Annabel Hillsdon
- Melanie Jacobsen
- Beth Jeffries
P&F Meeting Dates 2020
Meetings start at 5:30 pm.
Week 3, Wednesday 5:30 pm, 12 February – All Saints Campus Library
Week 7, Wednesday 5:30 pm, 11 March – Scots Campus Pavilion
Week 2, Wednesday 5:30 pm, 6 May – All Saints Campus Library
Week 7, Wednesday 5:30 pm , 10 June – Scots Campus Pavillion.
Week 3, Wednesday 5:30 pm, 5 August – All Saints Campus Library
Week 7, Wednesday 5:30 pm, 2 September – Scots Campus Pavillion.
Week 2, Wednesday 5:30 pm, 21 October – All Saints Campus Library – General Meeting and AGM
Week 7, Wednesday 5:30 pm, 25 November – Scots Campus Pavillion.
BOARDERS PARENTS AND FRIENDS ASSOCIATION
Gem Green – 0427 103 747