Why work at Scots All Saints College?
Scots All Saints College seeks to provide an inspirational education where each student strives to achieve their personal best. Scots All Saints College offers a large selection of academic courses and a robust pastoral care program to support students as academic and pastoral challenges arise.
As an educational community we are constantly looking at opportunities to improve the quality of our teaching, learning and business practices.
For most of us our co-workers help make our working life rewarding and enjoyable!
At Scots All Saints College we employ a large range of people in a wide variety of roles that all contribute to and have a passion for teaching and learning.
Most staff are employed under one of two Enterprise Agreements that offer attractive salaries when compared to other Australian government and independent schools.
Scots All Saints College offers eligible employees a range of employee benefits in addition to a safe, harmonious and engaging workplace. Many of our staff enjoy additional employee benefits such as a discount on Scots All Saints College school fees and many more;
- Access to extensive library resources
- Free on-site parking
- Use of school facilities and BBQs (conditions apply)
- Health and wellbeing initiatives from the Health and Wellbeing Program SPACE Model (Spiritual Health, Physical Health, Academic Health, Community Health, Emotional Health)
- Free flu vaccinations
- Coffee, tea and biscuits and comfortable staff rooms
- Opportunities for onsite housing
- Post graduate study support
- Confidential counselling service for employees available through the School’s Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Staff access to a Strength and Conditioning space (conditions apply)
- Use of College tennis courts
- Access to professional journals
- Regular development discussions to enhance professional and personal growth
- Learning and development budget for further professional development
- Training provided such as First Aid
- Eligible Academic employees may receive financial reward for co-curricular activities (conditions apply)
- Salary packaging options for eligible employees
- Superannuation and financial seminars
- Access to long service leave entitlement for eligible employees
- Regular staff social events and end of school year activities/function for all employees