Join our thriving educational community with a team of committed professionals. Great schools need great teachers and support staff who have a desire to shape the lives of our future leaders.
Scots All Saints College is an independent, multi-campus Preparatory-12 co-educational day and boarding school located in Bathurst, Central West NSW. The College is a school of the Presbyterian Church of Australia and provides unparalleled space and learning opportunities in an environment where students can develop academically, culturally, socially and spiritually.
Scots All Saints College Bathurst is seeking Casual Cleaners to join our dynamic team of cleaning staff.
Scots All Saints College is an independent, multi-campus Preparatory-Year 12 co-educational day and boarding school located in Bathurst, Central West NSW.
Our cleaning team are inspired at all times by the highest ideals of teamwork, collegiality, integrity and professionalism whilst delivering cleaning services to the College.
Applicants must possess the following:
- A Working with Children Check or have a willingness to obtain it promptly (Please note that you are not able to commence employment until a clearance has been obtained)
- Experience in working in a high volume cleaning environment that includes general cleaning and disinfecting high touch point areas
- The ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- A commitment to safe work practices
- Must be physically fit and able to meet the demands of the job
A position description can be found HERE.
To apply for this position, please submit the following via email to Mr Jeff Reeks, Facilities Manager (details below):
- A current resume including the name and contact details of two (2) referees.
- A copy of your WWCC and Covid 19 vaccination certificate
For further information about the position please contact Mr Jeff Reeks 6331 2766 or by emailing Jeff.Reeks@scotsallsaints.nsw.edu.au