Head of House, Boys’ Boarding
Scots All Saints College
Scots All Saints College is seeking a Permanent Head of House to join our dynamic team of Boarding Staff.
Scots All Saints College is an independent, multi-campus Preparatory to Year 12 co-educational day and boarding school located in Bathurst, Central West NSW.
Under the guidance of the Director of Boarding, the Head of House organises and oversees the implementation of the Boarding Programs which are central to the Stages in their care.
The role of the Head of Boys’ Boarding House is vital in providing a high degree of care to meet the needs of all the boy boarders. They must have a genuine interest in the holistic education of the boys and be a positive role model in all areas of life.
The Head of House will carry a 0.6fte teaching load and be responsible for 5 staff and approximately 40 boys ranging from Year 9 – 12. All subject areas will be considered.
Applicants must possess the following:
- First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children Check or have a willingness to obtain it promptly (Please note that you are not able to commence employment until a clearance has been obtained)
- Teaching Degree
- Experience in Boarding or residential setting
A position description can be found by clicking HERE
To apply for this position, please submit the following:
- A cover letter addressing the requirements as noted in the position description.
- A current Curriculum Vitae including the name and contact details of two (2) referees.
- A copy of your qualifications, WWCC and First Aid Certificate.
For further information about the position please contact the Director of Boarding, Mr Anthony Le Couteur by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org