Supporting the College mission
The College Foundation
The Foundation, established in 1979, has been intimately involved in supporting the College Mission in maintaining its long history of educational excellence. The Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors comprising donors from the College community. The Board of Directors comprises elected members from each Membership level and meets regularly each year. The Board (as Trustees) manages investments in the Building, Education and Bequest Funds, and raises money through pledges, gifts and bequests.
- Actively supports the College Mission
- Responsibly manages invested funds, the development of College facilities and the offering of student scholarships
- Grows membership to build assets through donations, pledges, gifts, and bequests
- Offers scholarships through the Education Fund
- Has provided Capital and Social Infrastructure through the Building Fund including
- Educational Technology
- The Reekie Language Centre
- Junior School classrooms
- Senior School (Foundation) classrooms
- Evans Senior School Classrooms
- Bickerdike Multipurpose Centre
- Music Centre Refurbishments
- Health Clinic Refurbishment
- Equestrian Centre
- Heritage Building Refurbishment
- College Cultural Activities
- Individual Student Assistance for World Significant Attendance
- General Refurbishments
By supporting the Foundation members are contributing to the future of the College’s Education Mission. The Foundation is indebted to the generosity of past donors who have shown their commitment to the College.
MEMBERSHIP OF THE FOUNDATION
The Foundation seeks support through tax deductible donations at the following levels:
Donations of $15,000 or more
(or an intended bequest of $30,000 or more)
Trustees may make written application to become a member of the Board of Directors.
Donations of $5,000 or more
(or an intended bequest of $10,000 or more)
Fellows three members who qualify may be elected to become a member of the Board of Directors of the Foundation.
Donations of $2,000 or more
(or an intended bequest of $4,000 or more)
(One or more donations the aggregrate of up to $2,000)
Members and General Members who qualify, three may be elected to become a member of the Board of Directors of the Foundation.
Ongoing support ensures the College Mission becomes a reality. The College is fortunate to have many generous supporters. The Foundation honours benefactors in recognition of their contribution to the College. Contributions to the Foundation are tax deductable.
Meetings to which members are invited
General Meetings which are held regularly during the year.
The Foundation AGM is published on the College Website.
Foundation Brochure and Membership Application
Please return Application for Membership form to:
Locked Bag 9
BATHURST NSW 2795
By supporting the Foundation you are contributing to the future of the College and its students. The Foundation is indebted to the generosity of past donors who have shown their commitment to the College