Scots All Saints College is unrivalled for space and opportunity, offering two expansive rural campuses with beautiful heritage buildings, stunning grounds and comfortable classrooms with modern facilities. In fact, Scots All Saints College boasts over 200 acres of parkland, ovals and learning facilities that inspire students along their chosen pathway to a fulfilling education and co-curricular success.
Our facilities include:
- Sport: Several ovals, two sports centres with an indoor court catering for basketball, volleyball, badminton or netball, an indoor gym on the Senior Campus, tennis courts, netball courts and a 25 metre indoor and outdoor swimming pool.
- State-of-the-art music centres
- Inspiring performing art space
- Recording studio
- Brand new Innovation Centre exploring STEM concepts and real-world applications
- Equestrian Centre
- Agriculture Centre with working farm
- Wellness Space
- Dining hall with nutritious meals
A Senior School STEM Centre, including plans for new leading-edge science facilities, forms part of the Scots All Saints College Master Plan, due to begin construction soon.
For Scots All Saints day and boarding students alike, their College is a home away from home. Our boarding houses have been recently upgraded to more modern, comfortable and private accommodation, with study spaces, communal recreational areas and kitchens all providing a nurturing environment where students explore, learn, live and grow together.
Boarding is organised into three separate Houses on the Senior Campus for Year 7-12 boys and girls
Galloway House for: Year 7-10 girls
Ives House for: Year 11-12 girls and
Thompson House for: Year 7-12 boys
Equestrian facilities and agistment are offered on campus for boarders to bring their own horses to stay at school.
Our spacious surroundings and extensive facilities provide unlimited opportunities to develop our students into successful men and women, prepared for an ever-changing world.